1. five sushi rolls, even (or perhaps especially) the home-made kind, per person, is too many.
2. it does not take much fish to fill a sushi roll.
3. like even a half pound of raw fish will fill two very hungry people.
4. that spicy sauce they put on the scallops is wicked easy to make.
5. even light soy will make me very, very thirsty.
6. our cat does not like raw fish, but the dog will tip over the trash can to get at the tiniest sliver of raw fish in the deepest, darkest corners of its recesses.
7. ice cream after sushi requires at least a 60-minute waiting period, like before you can swim after eating.
8. nori paper is perhaps the handiest stuff ever, however freakish the science behind it.
9. do not rub your eyes after handling pickled ginger.
10. or wasabi.