Thursday, July 30, 2009

relief!

I have much to talk about, but too much going on right now to sit down and get it all on the page.

Miracles are happening this week.

First, a friend sent me a note with a check. A big check. Enough to get us through this month and be OK. The note said to consider it an interest-free loan to be paid back when I am able. I read it and cried. I am so blessed to have friends who can do things like that for me.

Second, my aunt in Massachusetts sent us a check to help with some of the bills as well. The knife has been lifted.

And third, I applied for one job, and am in the process of applying for another, and then I got a call from the bus/taxi company people (remember them - we brought the bus to the hearing back in May?). She's jammed up and needs bodies in cars NOW. Like tomorrow morning, and do I have time?

No shit. What a day to be me.

It's amazing. I think we're gonna be ok.

bisy backson.

4 comments:

Th' Rev said...

That's really cool to hear...We are blessed with friends like that as well and have also been in the position to be able to give a hand up in the past...it's true what is said about karma.
Good for you guys.

unmitigated me said...

good things happen, too!

msladyDeborah said...

Hi Dawn,

There's nothing like a shower of blessings!

Unknown said...

oh that's excellent news. you two deserve kindness and generosity--you are some very kind & generous people, yourselves. and dude. i have always wanted to drive a taxi. have fun.