Monday, January 19, 2009

last day

It is the last day of our eight-year national nightmare. Tomorrow the smart guy takes over and America suddenly will begin to care about the answer to that now infamous question "is our children learning?"

Dear god we can only hope so. It has got to get better. It just has to.

I am so tired that I can barely type. I know I have to do something with a nice thing I got from Robin, but I do hope she'll forgive me if I hold off until morning when I can be something closer to coherent about it. I am so beat it is not funny. I shoveled snow today for something like nine hours. My back hurts, my neck hurts, my hands hurt and little bits of me that I didn't know existed hurt. I'm going to take some advil/aleve/tylenol/whatever, drink a big glass of water and crawl into bed.

D out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I can get my ass in gear, I'll post something on this tomorrow. If not, I'll leave you with: I was pregnant with A when the Current Occupant was sworn in. My life since A's birth has been over the top stressful. Coincidence? I hope to hell not!
Here's to a brighter tomorrow!
And water and ibuprofin.

Robin said...

Hope you woke up less sore today. If not go borrow that friend's hot tub again, it's great for fixing what ails you.

You know you're not obligated to respond to the post at all, let alone immediately. Take your time, it's not meant to be an added source of stress ;-).

MRMacrum said...

Price we pay to live in Paradise I guess. Yeah Right.