Thursday, January 8, 2009

Tile is up!!

The tile is up!

I didn't get to the floor like I had hoped, but the tile is up, the client is thrilled, and I'm just a wee bit impressed with myself. My finger still hurts and has developed a disturbing bump/lump kind of thing that makes me think there is the mother of all blood blisters under there. I'm not sure what to do about it yet, so I am taking a wait and see approach. It doesn't hurt quite as bad as it did yesterday. Tired and going to bed. Maybe I'll have more exciting things to report tomorrow.

6 comments:

Th' Rev said...

Nice!Try soaking that finger in warm/almost hot water with sea salt...

Ghost Rider said...

Wow! You got it up already, good job =) Congrats

Anonymous said...

SaWEET!!!

lis

Anonymous said...

It looks great, even with the sea green tiles. Good job! :) Sorry about your finger. Ouch.

Robin said...

What an improvement! It looks great.

Queenie said...

My son Danny - the original wild child - was shot in the finger by a BB gun (of course wielded by his older brother Mark) and he began swelling too. At the emergency room, they took a paper clip, heated it up really REALLY hot and burned a hole through the nail. Isn't that amazingly high tech? But it released all the pressure and immediately the pain was gone. The bathroom looks gorgeous, and - I know I am in the minority - but I LOVE the vintage colored tiles. The room could be absolutely adorable with all vintage accessories. You know, really play it up...drive safely coming home. Beat the story.